Evolution Play is a program best suited for those who want to add an additional day or two of hockey to their weekly routine. We strongly believe hockey should be the best part of your day, and to make that true, we guarantee game play, skill work, and FUN in every session. Kids sign up for hockey to actually play hockey.. we are going to play hockey every single ice time.
Evolution Play is perfect for players and goaltenders who currently do not compete at the highest level for their age group, and want to level up their game. Additionally, it is for those looking for a convenient and cost-effective way to get more puck touches, and improve puck and game play skills in a fun, challenging environment.
- Players who currently do not compete at the highest level for their age group, and want to level up their game. For instance, if they play AA and want to make AAA the following season, Evolution Play is for them. If they were the ‘last cut’, this program is for them. If they are a good player and don’t want to commit to a more intense program, this is for them!
- Players who want individual fundamental skill work
- Players who want to come to the rink and play lots of small area games / scrimmages
- Players who want to have FUN and learn new things
- Each session will always start with a small area game
- Work on the fundamental skills of hockey using stations or live game situations drills
- Finish with small area games or a full ice scrimmage
- Fall/ Winter
To inquire about getting your child involved in Evolution Play, or any upcoming programs, please go to our ‘Contacts‘ page and send us a message.